Product Value and Differentiation
By reinventing Enterprise Content Management (ECM) as a simple, accessible and cost effective system that anyone with a computer can easily use, Digitech Systems’ suite of ECM products immediately provides customers with the ability to save time, improve efficiency and have peace of mind when managing their information.
- ImageSilo® – Provides online information access without additional investment in hardware, software or IT personnel. Changes the economics of ECM with this ultra-secure SaaS system specifically designed to outsource the management of massive amounts of company data.
- PaperVision® Enterprise – Controls access and increases information security using a simple, searchable ECM system that enables companies to store and manage any information and improve business processes.
- PaperVision® Capture – Brings an unprecedented level of efficiency and power to document capture and indexing, because it works with virtually any scanner, implements any custom process and tracks any statistic.
- PaperVision® Message Manager – Captures email messages automatically in a secure ECM system, index messages for faster retrieval and apply user-defined rules to govern where and which messages are stored. FREE with PaperVision Enterprise or ImageSilo.
- PaperVision® Enterprise WorkFlow – Makes standard business practices easy to execute and easy to manage by automatically routing documents alerting users of pending work items and tracking progress step by step.
- PaperVision® Enterprise Report Management – Processes, organizes, indexes and displays print streams in easy-to-read electronic reports. Makes data more accessible and easier to manage with the ability to print, fax and distribute in an electronic format.
- PaperFlow™ – One of the most powerful, complete and full-featured production-level document capture and indexing systems on the market.
PaperVision Enterprise, ImageSilo and PaperVision Capture are Digitech Systems’ three core products. PaperVision Capture captures and indexes information for use with either the SaaS ECM system, ImageSilo, or the on-premise ECM system, PaperVision Enterprise. Additional products work seamlessly with these to create a comprehensive ECM solution.
ImageSilo is created and offered to customers in a manner that completely changes the economics of the industry, and therefore the way in which organizations of any size manage their businesses.
- Offered exclusively by Digitech Systems
- Off-site, ultra-secure, ultra-reliable, SaaS ECM service
- Specifically designed to facilitate the management and flow of massive amounts of information of any kind, including electronic files, paper documents, print streams and email
ImageSilo is an affordable ECM solution for virtually any size organization as it requires little or no initial investment.
- Allows an unlimited number of users within an organization to easily retrieve and deliver corporate information – anywhere in the world – in an instant.
- Is a SaaS system that allows organizations to outsource their information management – a very cost-effective option, both in terms of initial and maintenance costs.
- Eliminates the potentially large, up-front capital expense of purchasing, administering and maintaining an on-premise ECM system.
- Provides access to content 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for a flat monthly fee based on an organization’s storage requirements.
- Eliminates the potential for hardware failures affecting availability, delivering an architecture supported by multiple redundant systems.
- All software, servers and storage are engineered, maintained, monitored and managed by Digitech Systems.
- Powered by PaperVision Enterprise, ImageSilo has all the same security, scalability, reliability and integration options as the on-premise system.
The ImageSilo administration console allows customers to configure their ImageSilo system to their own unique needs.
Controls access and increases security using a simple, searchable ECM system. Enables automation and tracking of business processes throughout the information lifecycle.
- Manages the retrieval, display, distribution and tracking of company information – with unlimited scalability.
- Runs on a single desktop computer or thousands of computers within an organization simultaneously.
- Scales across multiple application servers, web servers and database servers, leveraged, tiered and load-balanced to fit organizations of any size.
- Stands alone or contributes as part of an overall ECM solution.
- Integrates with both Windows and non-Windows based applications without coding.
- Simplifies integration efforts with a point-and-click integration module.
PaperVision Enterprise has multiple security levels to ensure the safety of an organization’s corporate information, including three layers of application level security.
- Ensures that users are only granted access to the allowed functionality and data.
- Enables administrator to determine what content has been accessed, and what edits were made by any user within the organization.
- Users can be granted limited and/or temporary access to content through the use of document grants without elaborate security modifications.
PaperVision Enterprise supports viewing of more than 250 file types including:
- CAD Drawings
- Word Processed Documents
PaperVision Capture is the most scalable and flexible data capture and indexing system on the market.
- Centralizes capture and indexing functions or distributes them across multiple systems and geographic locations.
- Runs any scanner at the manufacturer’s full-rated speeds.
- Allows administrators to set up any number of individual processes for departmental or company-wide installations via a completely customizable workflow and graphical design tool.
- Minimizes keystrokes with barcode and optical character recognition (OCR).
- Ensures accuracy by matching images with correct index information from existing databases.
- Executes any capture process with a custom code engine to create any feature.
- Immediately improves an organization’s productivity and performance level.
PaperVision Capture can serve as the data capture component of a complete Digitech Systems installation or as the front-end for a user’s existing ECM system.
- Incorporates powerful export engines that can transfer image and index data from the software to virtually any content management and imaging system.